Udemy – Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Easy Video Editing with Premiere Pro
Size: 4.46 GB | Duration: 7.5 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1920×1080 29.97fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn how to edit videos in Adobe Premiere Pro with these easy-to-follow Premiere Pro video editing tutorials.
• Students should have Adobe Premiere Pro installed on their computers to follow along. There are A LOT OF PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable practice clips. We want you to follow along.
• We teach this course using the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro CC (creative cloud), so it would be best if you’re using CC. But you can still learn using CS6, CS5, CS4, or even CS3!
Start editing your video professionally with Adobe Premiere Pro CC! THIS COURSE IS NEW AND IMPROVED FROM THE BEST-SELLING PREMIERE PRO COURSE BY PHIL EBINER.
If you are looking for a video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best answer. Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start editing.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
• Starting a project
• Editing your videos
• Adding video and audio transitions
• Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
• Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
• Correcting and grading the color of your video to give it a great style
• Adding visual effects to your projects
• Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
• Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
• Advanced efficiency tips
• So much more!