Adobe After Effects CC 2017 v188.8.131.52 (x64) Portable | 980 MB
Create incredible motion graphics and visual effects. The industry-standard animation and creative compositing app lets you design and deliver professional motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and web.Bold new ways to put your ideas in motion.
Learn how the latest release helps you go from first concept to finished composition faster than ever.
– Create editable 3D elements right inside After Effects with the new 3D rendering engine from Cinema 4D.
– Bring 2D characters to life by acting out their movements in front of a webcam with Adobe Character Animator CC (Beta).
– Collaborate on shared sequences or compositions across After Effects, Premiere Pro and Prelude with Team Projects (Beta). For teams and enterprise customers.
– Speed up your workflow with preview performance improvements and more GPU-accelerated effects.
From inspiration to final creation. Faster.
After Effects is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly put your ideas into production. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your creative assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your Looks, colors, images, metadata, and other creative assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With built-in templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your production.
What’s New in After Effects CC (2017):
3D rendering engine
Improve rendering performance on your CPU and create elements such as extruded text and shape layers directly inside After Effects with the new 3D rendering engine from Cinema 4D.
Team Projects (Beta)
Collaborate and share sequences and compositions in real time with Team Projects (Beta). Features like version control and conflict resolution are built right into After Effects, Premiere Pro and Prelude so teams can work better together. Available now for Creative Cloud for teams and enterprise customers.
Speed up your workflow by playing back most raw footage in real-time without rendering or caching first.
Faster effects and interactive performance
Get rid of bottlenecks and work faster with more GPU-accelerated effects, as well as Dynamic Link improvements that eliminate intermediate rendering between
Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Live Text Template improvements
Package your compositions in a single file that allows users to easily share Live Text Templates with Premiere Pro.
Character Animator enhancements
Make Photoshop and Illustrator changes to your puppet and update faster with improved Character Animator performance. Switch easily between Character Animator, After Effects and Premiere Pro using Dynamic Link.
With Typekit Marketplace, you can buy fonts from some of the industry’s biggest names and use them in your After Effects projects. Instantly sync your purchased fonts to your devices and bring them directly into your compositions.
Creative Cloud Assets improvements
Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
Make sure your team and freelancers are always working off the same page by creating your own new project template with set color guides and file structure, and sharing it in Creative Cloud Folders.
Date and time tokens
Keep track of multiple outputs from the same file by adding date and time tokens to your file name output template.
And so much more
Also includes: Better UI retina support, improved markers, scripting enhancements, Adobe Media Encoder export improvements, enhanced Time Remapping, a 360-degree preset for monoscopic equirectangular video viewing, and more.
– Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
– 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
– 5GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
– 1280×1080 display
– OpenGL 2.0-capable system
– QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
– Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer
– Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*
Home Page – www.adobe.com
Please Upgrade to premium account to get Maximum Download Speed