Autodesk Netfabb Premium 2018 R1 | 2.6 Gb
Updated: Added Autodesk Netfabb Ultimate 2018 R0
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released Netfabb 2018 R1 Premium, is innovative and powerful data preparation software for 3D printing and additive manufacturing.
What’s New in 2018.1 (September 2017): New Features and Enhancements
Netfabb – CAD import The CAD has been improved internally and externally. Parts of imported assemblies are now given their own display colors. In a Technical Preview, we introduce parametric handling of CAD models to improve workflow, save processing time and disk space.
– Measurements Measurements are now available in multiple views and are stored between views and saved to the FABBPROJECT.
– Part orientations Finding ideal part orientations can now be constrained by platform boundaries. Results of the ideal part orientation now includes the center of gravity.
– Support actions New and extended support actions have been added to account for sharp and delicate edges, geometries undercutting supported clusters, spaces between adjacent clusters, clusters near walls, and bar support adhesion to the part.
– Latticing Our Technology Preview for Netfabb-native latticing, the Lattice Commander, has been improved and extended. The UI and the handling of elements in the project tree has been cleaned up and you can now also change the position of nodes or delete them. Furthermore, use the newly introduced Lattice Assistant to quickly hollow and lattice a part in one go and to apply perforations and plugs for drainage of unrendered powder or resin.
– Mouse interactions The mouse interactions have been improved and standardized to behave similar to other Autodesk applications. This includes a new, constrained orbit mode that can be toggled on and off.
– Tier management Netfabb Ultimate-tier installations can now be downgraded temporarily through command-line parameters to preserve the Ultimate license for other users if you are performing standard functions.
– Lua scripting Lua capabilities have been expanded for packing, including multi-tray packing, slicing, and toolpath generation.
– New machine workspaces New machine workspaces have been added for Structo, E-Plus-3D, and Generic DED. – Export LSR files You can now export LSR files to Simulation Utility to simulate DED processes.
– Extract shells A new function was added which allows you to selectively extract shells from multi-shelled parts. – EBPA toolpaths EBPA toolpathing was expanded to allow individual parts to have unique parameters. For the full list of new and improved features, and fixed bugs please refer to the release notes located here
About Autodesk Netfabb. Autodesk Netfabb is a software tailored for additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping and 3D printing. It prepares three-dimensional files for printing and converts them into 2.5-dimensional slice files, consisting of a list of two-dimensional slice layers. To help users prepare the print, it includes the features for viewing, editing, repairing and analyzing three-dimensional STL-files or slice-based files in various formats.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk Netfabb
Version: 2018 R1 Premium / 2018 R0 Ultimate
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.netfabb.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 2.6 Gb