ANSYS SpaceClaim 2018.0 version 19.0 + Cracked by Team _SolidSQUAD_ | 1.2 Gb
ANSYS has announced the release of SpaceClaim 2018.0, is a fast and intuitive 3-D modeling software solution that enables any analyst or engineer to create, edit and repair geometry no matter where they are in the workflow.
ANSYS Discovery SpaceClaim 19.0 Enhancements Overview:
This release of ANSYS Discovery SpaceClaim allows you to model more quickly and more extensively than ever before while providing new views and perspectives for looking at the things you create. In addition, we have made improvements to ways you can prepare your models for manufacturing and other downstream applications.
All of these improvements seek to make modeling faster and easier than ever before, so that you can spend more time exploring ideas and less time modeling them.
New capabilities in ANSYS Discovery SpaceClaim 19.0 include:
– UI/Graphics – Changes to the tools and ribbons have made using the software easier and more intuitive, improving your overall user experience.
– Core – Document level undo and redo makes working with your models so much easier, as you have more opportunities to erase mistakes and investigate different designs.
– Assemblies – New Explode tool allows you to manage configurations of your models in several ways.
– Facets – New lattice shapes have been added for facets.
– SCDM – Shared Topology now supports instancing among bodies within a component.
– Sheet Metal – You can new view two-dimensional and three-dimensional corner reliefs in folded and unfolded views.
– Scripting – New scripting features have been added.
For the full list of new and improved features, and fixed bugs please refer to the release notes located here
About ANSYS SpaceClaim. ANSYS SpaceClaim is a multipurpose 3-D modeling application providing efficient solutions to common modeling tasks. Built on the direct modeling technology, SpaceClaim removes geometry problems associated with various 3-D CAD operations, such as design or concept modeling, repair of translated CAD files, general model defeaturing, and complete model editing. With it’s premise of ease of use and simplicity, you’ll find SpaceClaim to be extremely valuable in tackling small to large modeling problems.
About SpaceClaim Corporation. SpaceClaim Corporation develops 3D modeling software for engineering and manufacturing sectors. It provides 3D modeling software solutions for design, manufacturing, modeling and simulation, and reverse engineering. The company enables engineers and other manufacturing professionals to create new designs or manipulate and edit existing 2D and 3D geometry. It markets and sells its products through authorized resellers in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Concord, Massachusetts with additional offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Japan. As of April 30, 2014, SpaceClaim Corporation operates as a subsidiary of Ansys, Inc.
Product: ANSYS SpaceClaim
Version: 2018.0 (version 19.0) with DesignSpark Mechanical
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.spaceclaim.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even Or newer
Size: 1.2 Gb