ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2019 v12.0 Build1132(x64) + Crack Incl.
ACDSee Pro is a feature-packed and professional graphics package that’s designed to help you manage, view, process and share your best digital images.
The program has all the features of its base edition, ACDSee.
Management tools enable you to browse your folders, view images, or search for others by name or whatever metadata tags you need.
A smart viewer includes an Auto EQ feature to optimise exposure, Magnifying Glass and Navigator tools to zoom in on fine detail, while image metadata and histogram are always on hand.
Strong core editing tools include a host of filters, and more than 50 special effects. You’re able to customise how these are applied with assorted selection tools, brushes, linear or radial gradients and more.
Images may be saved as individual files, slideshows, videos, HTML albums and more, and uploaded to flickr, SmugMug, Zenfolio, Facebook, or ACDSee’s own custom cloud storage service.
ACDSee Pro extends all this with an array of professional developing tools. You get lens corrections, brightness and contrast adjustments by tone bands, non-destructive red-eye reduction, a configurable Vibrance tool, even the ability to create HDR-like results from a single image.
Editing features are also much improved. Skin Tuning enhances portrait shots, dehazing cleans up murky images, there are more filters and effects, and – new this time – Adobe Plugin support opens up a whole world of new image tweaking possibilities.
The ability to edit specific colors and tones gives you far more control over what you’re doing. If you make a mistake, you can step back in your edit history to some previous point. Or, if you know exactly what you’re doing, batch editing allows you to perform the same actions on multiple images.
Other extras include watermarking, selective removal of metadata, multi-monitor support and more.
Version 9 extends the package with Collections, essentially smart searches which make it even easier to locate and manage sets of photos.
Photos Mode enables quick browsing of your photo collection, organising it by year, month or day.
Many of the editing tools we’ve mentioned – Skin Tune, Dehaze, automation, Adobe Plugin support – are also new this time.
ACDSee now imports your Lightroom database in just a few clicks, while integrating your OneDrive folder for speedy access to cloud images.
There’s also 4K monitor support, new pressure-sensitive brushes, improved white balance editing and a revamped colour picker.
What’s new in 12 (see the release notes for information)?
– Face Detection & Facial Recognition: automatically identify faces and assign name to the detected faces
– Develop mode brushes now include Vibrance, White Balance, Color Overlay, Color EQ (Saturation, Brightness, Hue, and Contrast), and Tone Curves
– Improved Convert to Black & White tool in Develop and Edit mode: can increase or decrease the contrast of each individual color, and specify the brightness range that the contrast adjustment will target
– Import and apply Color LUTs in Edit mode
– Support for HEIF: decodes this high efficiency media container format for images and image sequences.
– Auto Advance: adding metadata prompts ACDSee to automatically advance to the next image
– Develop Settings pane: displays adjustment settings made to your images in Develop mode
– Import and export Develop and Edit mode presets
– Import and export ACDSee Actions
– Luminosity Selection: creates selections based on the brightness in images
– Customizable keyboard shortcuts in Manage mode